Springfield Illinois Criminal Defense Attorneys
Family Law – Criminal Law – Employment Law – Construction Law
Legal issues often require the full attention of a knowledgeable professional in order to be handled quickly and properly. Often those affected by these matters do not have the skill or time to handle their situation correctly. At Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox, our attorneys have experience with a variety of legal matters and are ready to assist in expediting the resolution of your case.
Contact our Illinois law firm online or call 217-544-3403 to schedule a consultation with a knowledgeable lawyer on our team.
For more than 20 years, Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox has gained a solid breadth and depth of experience serving clients in a variety of areas, including:
- Family law: divorce, child support, child custody, debt and asset division, alimony / spousal support / maintenance, paternity testing, adoptions, orders for protection / domestic violence
- Criminal defense: DUI, traffic offenses, license suspension, drug offenses, criminal forfeiture, assault and battery, sex crimes, white collar crime, conspiracy, record expungements and sealings, DUI traffic offenses, license suspension and revocation
- Labor and employment law: representing employers and employees in matters involving labor disputes, non-compete agreements, employment contracts, benefits, sexual harassment, and other unfair labor practices, business and professional licensing, business regulation
- Construction law: representing owners, contractors, developers, design professionals, and suppliers in matters of contract drafting, performance, disputes, delay claims, mechanic's liens, arbitration, mediation, negotiation, and litigation
Additional Practice Areas
- Business law: initial startup, business formation and organization, corporate dissolutions and sales, buy / sell agreements. business disputes
- Probate: handling both estate administration and estate planning with regard to guardianships, establishing power of attorney, transfers, drafting wills and trusts, and addressing insurance, property distribution, and estate tax concerns
- Government / administrative regulation: government licenses and permits, administrative appeals and hearings, licensing, municipality representation, administrative rulemaking, licensing, and regulatory enforcement
- Civil rights: racial discrimination, police misconduct and abuse, false arrest, unlawful search and seizure, equal protection claims, protecting constitutional rights
- Environmental law: attorneys at our firm assist with OSHA, EPA, Pollution Control Board, and regulatory compliance, hazardous waste, contaminated groundwater, illegal dumping, permitting
- Real estate law: purchases and sales, transactional litigation, governmental zoning, boundary disputes, foreclosure, land use, development
If you are facing a complex legal matter, do not hesitate to consult with an experienced Illinois divorce lawyer who is ready to assist in developing a quick and beneficial resolution. Contact Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox to learn more about your case. MasterCard and Visa payments accepted.